Join us as we continue to examine the Marriages presented in the Bible. Currently we are examining the marriage Abraham and Sarah. Abraham is considered the pioneer of Faith because of his belief in God and His words. We can learn so much from the covenant of their marriage. There were some SELFLESS areas and there were some SELFISH areas. Both having ramifications of their own. Here are some things we have discussed thus far:
ACTIONS OF ABRAHAM& SARAH
- Abraham being called to leave his Kinsmen (SELFLESS)
- Sarah submitting unto her husband during relocation (SELFLESS)
- He brought Lot along with him on the journey (SELFISH)
- He Lied to the Egyptians so they won’t murder him and take his wife (SELFISH)
- Sarah being vindicated by God due to Abraham’s lie (Abraham SELFISH decision)
- Abraham and Lot dispute over land (Ramifications of a prior SELFISH decision)
- Lot Leaves settles at Sodom get captured (Ramifications of a prior SELFISH decision)
- Abraham risks his own family and small army to rescue Lot (Ramifications of a prior SELFISH decision)
- Abraham rescues Lot but Lot refuses to leave Sodom (Ramifications of a prior SELFISH decision)
- To be continued…Join us tomorrow:
TIME: 8AM-9AM CENTRAL TIME (USA)
NOTE: WHEN ON THE CALL, PLEASE MUTE YOUR PHONE UNTIL ASKED OTHERWISE.
CHARGE: IT’S 100% FREE!